|Venue||General Snooker Club|
|Current champion(s)||Ali Carter|
The General Cup is a professional non-ranking snooker tournament held at the General Snooker Club in Hong Kong. Established in 2004 under the "General Cup International" name, the tournament was contested only intermittently, with the most recent event held in 2014. The field comprised mostly professional players and several top Far Eastern amateurs, except in 2013 only professionals were invited. In 2014 there were eight professionals and a wildcard player. In the early rounds, the field of competition is divided into groups with the players in each group playing each other in a round-robin format, followed by knock-out stages. The reigning champion is Ali Carter.
|General Cup International|
|2004||Issara Kachaiwong||Dominic Dale||6–3||2004/05|
|2009||Ricky Walden||Liang Wenbo||6–2||2009/10|
|2011||Stephen Lee||Ricky Walden||7–6||2011/12|
|2012||Neil Robertson||Ricky Walden||7–6||2012/13|
|2013||Mark Davis||Neil Robertson||7–2||2013/14|
|2014||Ali Carter||Shaun Murphy||7–6||2014/15|
- "2004 General Cup International". Global Snooker. Archived from the original on 19 August 2007. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- Turner, Chris. "General Cup International". Chris Turner's Snooker Archive. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "General Cup (2012)". Snooker.org. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- "General Cup (2013)". Snooker.org. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- "General Cup (2014)". Snooker.org. Retrieved 29 September 2014.