From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from General conference (disambiguation))
General Conference can refer to:
- General Conference (United Nations), the recurring meetings of Member States for the specialized agencies of the United Nations such as the International Atomic Energy Agency and UNESCO.
- General conference (Latter Day Saints), a meeting open to all members of a particular Latter Day Saint denomination.
- General Conference (LDS Church), a semi-annual world conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints held in April and October.
- General Conference Mennonite Church, an association of Mennonite congregations based in North America from 1860 to 2002
- General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, the world governing body of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- 1888 Minneapolis General Conference (Adventist), a particularly important meeting of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists in 1888
- General conference (United Methodist Church), the denomination's top legislative body.
- Baptist General Conference
- Friends General Conference
- SDARM General Conference, the governing authority for the Seventh Day Adventist Reform Movement denomination
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.