From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Geneva Accords)
Geneva Accord may refer to:
- Geneva interim agreement on Iranian nuclear program, an interim agreement on Iranian nuclear program between the P5+1 and Iran
- Geneva Initiative (2003), a peace plan in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict also referred to as the Geneva Accord
- Geneva Accord (1991), a peace plan in the Croatian War of Independence
- Geneva Accords (1988), a settlement that concerned Afghanistan
- Geneva Accords (1954), a plan concerning Indochina and Vietnam
- Geneva Statement on Ukraine, an agreement to de-escalate the 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geneva Accord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.