Geneva Business School
|GBS - Geneva Business School|
|Motto||Real Business. Future Leaders|
The school was issued Geneva state authorization to operate in 2001, in 2002 for Languages and 2004 for Management. Over time, other institutions have merged into the school: The University of Business & Finance Switzerland (UBFS) of Wettingen has transferred its programs into the School in 2009. In 2010, the name Business & Management University was replaced by the name Geneva Business School (GBS).
The school offers several undergraduate and graduate levels such as Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degree programs including Finance, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship and Digital communication, International Private Banking, Islamic Finance and Digital Marketing. The school offers summer courses in Barcelona and Geneva Campuses.
The school's Geneva campus has received accreditation for its business programs through the IACBE. Accredited programs are the Master of Science in Finance], Master of Business Administration], Bachelor of Finance, and Bachelor of Business Administration. . Neither the Barcelona nor Moscow campuses are listed in the IACBE members accredited list.
In Germany, The University of Business & Finance Switzerland (UBFS) of Wettingen which has transferred its programs into Geneva Business School had the status of H- Nichtanerkannte Institution in the German Anabin database, indicating it is not accredited as state university nor recognized.
In Russia, Geneva Business School is not recognized as a higher education institution by the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science (National Information Center on Academic Recognition and Mobility from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation).
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)|
Affiliations & Partnerships
Geneva Business School is a member of FEDE (European Federation of Schools), the Swiss Federation of Private Schools, the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN) and the Geneva Association of Private Schools.
The school is mentioned as having dual degrees with Insignis Alpes Savoie in Chambéry. Geneva Business School is referenced as partnering with Webber University for a degree in Sports Management & Marketing.
The school in association with Lincoln University of Business & Management FZE (LUBM) offers higher education programs for working professionals in the United Arab Emirates, where the lectures are conducted.
Notable faculty and graduates
- "Fiche Descriptive - Service de l'enseignement privé - DIP - Etat de Genève". http://www.geneve.ch/dip/sep/rs_fiche.asp?idEcole=340.
- "Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus". http://www.universityfairs.com.
- "GBS MBA (International Relations)". http://www.masterstudies.com.
- "Description MSSES - GBS Moscow campus". http://www.msses.ru.
- "University of Business & Finance Switzerland". University of Business & Finance Switzerland. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Universities Handbook reference & reviews
- General Summary
- "Bachelor portal Geneva Business School". http://www.bachelorsportal.eu.
- "Master portal Geneva Business School". http://www.mastersportal.eu.
- "PhD portal Geneva Business School". http://www.phdportal.eu.
- "Geneva Business School Real Business Future leaders". http://www.letudiant.fr. December 2011.
- "IACBE member search results". http://www.iacbe.org.
- "IACBE Geneva Business School". http://www.iacbe.org. 30 April 2012.
- , ECBE Accreditation page
- , Geneva Business School Listing on Official EduQua Website.
- "CRUS Recognized or Accredited Swiss Higher Education Institutions". http://www.crus.ch.
- "ANABIN Database for Institutions". http://anabin.kmk.org.
- "Russian National Information Center on Academic Recognition". http://www.russianenic.ru.
- "CEEMAN". http://www.ceeman.org.
- Insignis Alpes Website Dual Degree page
- http://www.bachelorsportal.eu/studies/31846/in-sports-management-and-marketing.html Bachelorsportal.eu
- "WHED". World Higher Education Database - GBS.
- "WHED Home". World Higher Education Database - Home.
- "Lincoln University of Business & Management FZE".
- "Dominique Xardel". http://www.puf.com.
- "International Business / MBA School in Geneva, Switzerland". http://www.learn4good.com.