Geneva Protocol (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geneva protocol may refer to:
- The Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare (1925)
- Geneva Protocol for the Pacific Settlement of International Disputes (1924)
- Geneva Protocol on Road Signs and Signals, part of the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic
- Geneva Conventions (1949)
- Geneva Protocol I (a 1977 amendment to the Geneva Conventions, relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts.)
- Geneva Protocol II (a 1977 amendment to the Geneva Conventions, relating to the protection of victims of non-international armed conflicts.)
- Geneva Protocol III (a 2005 amendment to the Geneva Conventions, relating to the adoption of an additional Distinctive Emblem.)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geneva Protocol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.