Geneviève Fauconnier (Barbezieux, 3 January 1886 - Saint-Palais-de-Négrignac, 11 December 1969) was a French novelist who lived in the south of the Charente département, (France). She was one of the most sensitive members of the so called Groupe de Barbezieux. She won the Prix Femina in 1933 with her novel Claude.
Her brother, Henri Fauconnier (Prix Goncourt in 1930) and Jacques Chardonne (Grand Prix du roman de l'Académie française in 1932) were some of the most famous writers of this group.
- Les trois petits enfants bleus, 1927
- Micheline à bord du Nibong,1932 (written in 1910)
- Claude, 1933 (Prix Femina)
- Les étangs de la Double, 1935
- Pastorale, 1942
- Christine et les Micocouliers, 1948
- Les enfances du Christ, 1956
- Évocations, 1960