January 8, 1981
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Jared Padalecki (2010-present)|
Genevieve Nicole Padalecki (née Cortese; born January 8, 1981) is an American actress known for her breakout role on the television series Wildfire as Kris Furillo. She is also known for her recurring role in Supernatural as Ruby. She married Supernatural star Jared Padalecki on February 27, 2010. They have one child.
Life and career
Genevieve was born in San Francisco, California and grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho. Before making her television debut as Kris Furillo, Genevieve was known as a stage actress. She has performed in regional productions of A Midsummer Night's Dream, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Crimes of the Heart, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
A graduate of The Community School in Sun Valley, she holds a BFA degree in drama and a B.A. in English from the Tisch School of the Arts, New York University. She has three younger siblings (one sister and two brothers).
Genevieve married actor Jared Padalecki on 27 February 2010 in Sun Valley, Idaho. On October 10, 2011, the couple announced they were expecting their first child. On March 19, 2012, Genevieve gave birth to a son, Thomas Colton Padalecki. On July 21, 2013, via Jared's twitter, it was confirmed that the couple are expecting their second child. 
|2005||Stephen King's Dead Zone||Chloe Greeg / Laura Tierney||Episode: "Still Life"|
|2005||Kids in America||Ashley Harris|
|2005–2008||Wildfire||Kris Furillo||52 episodes|
|2006||Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas||Toga Girl|
|2006||Life Is Short||Ashley||Short film|
|2008||Supernatural||Ruby, Kathy/Kristy, Jane Doe||12 episodes|
|2009–2010||FlashForward||Tracy Stark||10 episodes|
|2011||Supernatural||Herself||Episode: "The French Mistake"|
|2012||Hated (2012 film)||Veronica|
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Crimes of the Heart
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Peterson, Karla (18). "Supernatural: Lazarus Rising". Union Tribune. weblog.signonsandiego.com. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- Blake, Katie. "Why Supernatural Fans hate Ruby 2.0- and the demons they do like". MultipleVerses. multipleverses.com. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- Serpe, Gina (March 1, 2010). "Jared Padalecki's Supernatural Wedding Ceremony". E! Online. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Jared Padalecki Names Newborn Son Thomas Colton!". US Weekly. March 21, 2012.