She married John Phillips (of The Mamas & the Papas) on 31 January 1972, and they had two children, Tamerlane Phillips and Bijou Phillips. They divorced in 1985. She later married Norman Buntaine; they later separated.
- Just a Kiss (2002) .... performer of "Love is Coming Back"
- The Man Who Fell to Earth (1976) .... performer of "Love is Coming Back"
- Move (1970) .... The Girl
- Myra Breckinridge (1970) .... Dental patient (uncredited)
- Joanna (1968) .... Joanna
Her 1974 album Romance Is on the Rise was produced by John Phillips.
|This article about a South African actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South African singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|