From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up genius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genius often refers to a person with distinguished mental abilities.
Genius may also refer to:
- Genius (mythology), the divine element of a person, place or thing
- Genius loci, the divine element or spirit of a place
- The emperor's genius, an element of the ancient Roman Imperial cult
- Genius (1999 film), a Disney Channel Original Movie
- Genius (2003 film), a film written and directed by Babar Ahmed
- Genius (2012 film), a Telugu film
- Genius (2016 film), an upcoming film
- The Genius, a 1993 film starring Leslie Caron
- Genius (literature), a concept in literary theory relating to inspiration
- The "Genius" (novel), a 1915 novel by Theodore Dreiser
- The Genius, a 2008 novel by Jesse Kellerman
- "The Genius", a 1955 story by Randall Garrett
- "The Genius", a story by Donald Barthelme included in his collection Forty Stories
- Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman, a book by James Gleick
- Genius, R. Kelly song from his twelve solo studio album "Black Panties"
- Genius (Krizz Kaliko album)
- Genius: The Best of Warren Zevon, an album
- "Genius" (song), a song by Pitchshifter
- GZA, also known as The Genius, an American rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan
- The Genius, a nickname of musician Ray Charles
- Genius (comics), a newspaper cartoon series
- Genius (radio series), a 2005-08 UK BBC Radio 4 comedy game show
- Genius (TV series), a 2009-10 television version of the Radio 4 show
- Geniu$: The Tech Tycoon Game, a 2005 computer game
- Lanny Poffo (born 1954), Canadian professional wrestler who used the ring name The Genius
- Genius (iTunes), a software feature introduced by Apple for iTunes 8
- Genius (website), crowdsourced annotation software
- Genius (mathematics software), free mathematics software
- Genius (flashcard software), free productivity software
- Genius Products, a home video company
- TV Genius, a television search engine company
- Genius, a brand name of Taiwanese computer company KYE Systems Corp.
- Genius, a support employee at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store
- Gaon (Hebrew), a Hebrew word for "genius"
- MacArthur Fellows Program, also known as the "Genius Award" or "Genius grants"
- Genie (disambiguation)
- Genii (disambiguation)
- Evil genius (disambiguation)
- Mastermind (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.