From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up genocide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genocide is the systematic murder or destruction of a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group.
Genocide may also refer to:
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, 1948 UN treaty legally defining the crime of genocide
- Genocides in history
Film and literature
- Genocide (film), a 1982 documentary film
- Genocide (novel), a 1997 Doctor Who novel by Paul Leonard
- "Genocide" (The World at War episode)
- Genocide (comics), a fictional character owned by DC Comics
- The Genocides, a 1965 novel by Thomas M. Disch
- Genocide (album), a 2000 album by Judas Priest
- "Genocide" (song), by Suicide Silence
- "Genocide", a song by The Offspring from the album Smash
- "Genocide", a song by Hammerfall from the album Threshold
- "Genocide", a song by Psyclon Nine from the album Divine Infekt
- "Genocide (The Killing of the Buffalo)", a song by Thin Lizzy from the album Chinatown
- "Genocide Initiative", a song by Carnifex from the album Hell Chose Me
- Genocide (video game), series of Japan-exclusive video games
- Genocide (online game), a 1992 MUD focused on player-versus-player conflict
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genocide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.