From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up genome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genome may refer to:
- Genome, the totality of genetic material carried by an organism
- In literature:
- G-Nome, a PC game developed by 7th Level.
- Genome, a superior humanoid race in Square's console role-playing game Final Fantasy IX.
- Chromosome (genetic algorithm), the parameter set of a proposed solution to a problem posed to a genetic algorithm.
- Lord Genome, A character from the anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- Fusion Genome, A software solution for the legal industry.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.