From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gentile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gentile in translations of the Bible refers to a non-Jew, a member of non-Israelite tribes.
Gentile may also refer to:
- Gentile (surname), an Italian surname
- Appiano Gentile, comune of the Province of Como
- Olmo Gentile, comune of the Province of Asti
- Riforma Gentile, Italian educational reform of 1923
- Sangiovese or Prugnolo Gentile, a red wine grape variety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.