|Founded||United States (1997)|
|Key people||Maher Masri, Cofounder, President
Todd Williams, Cofounder, VP Technology
Wayne Parrott, Cofounder, VP Development
MyEclipse, Secure Delivery Center, GapDebug, MobiOnerevenue = Not disclosed
|Employees||25 est. (2010)|
Genuitec, LLC is a software development company that operates as an entirely virtual organization.  It is best known for its Integrated development environment, MyEclipse, and Application Lifecycle Management and software delivery technologies Secure Delivery Center 2014.
Genuitec is a private organization founded in 1997. It is actively managed by co-founders Maher Masri, Todd Williams and Wayne Parrott.
Genuitec is a founding member of the Eclipse Foundation.
- MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench 2014 - a full-featured IDE providing end-to-end solutions for developers with mobile HTML5 capabilities.
- MyEclipse Blue - an IDE for IBM WebSphere developers with advanced WebSphere specific features and customized connectors, it is a lightweight solution marketed as an alternative to IBM Rational Application Developer tooling.
- MyEclipse for Spring - an IDE with a set of advanced accelerators for Spring development, including Spring MVC scaffolding, Google Web Toolkit scaffolding, project bootstrapping and enhanced development editors.
- MyEclipse Bling - an IDE for IBM WebSphere developers that combines the MyEclipse Blue Edition and MyEclipse for Spring product lines.
- Secure Delivery Center 2014 - is a technology that manages and delivers licenses, packages and upgrades for Eclipse (software), MyEclipse IDE, and Rational Software inside the corporate firewall using Cross-platform installers to reach end-users.
- GapDebug - is a complete iOS and Android debugging experience for PhoneGap and Cordova apps.
Products in Development
- MobiOne 2.5, MyEclipse 2015, Secure Delivery Center 2015
- Governor, James. http://redmonk.com/jgovernor/2011/06/14/no-need-to-commute-ever "No Need to Commute, Ever"], Redmonk, June 16,2011.
- ADT Magazine