From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up genus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genus, from the Latin genus, generis "birth, race, stock, kind" may refer to:
- In Linnaean taxonomy, genus is the rank between family and species.
- Genus (journal), a journal of population genetics
- Genus (mathematics), a classifying property of a mathematical object
- grammatical gender
- Genus (music), a concept in ancient Greek music theory
in popular culture:
- Genus (comic book), a furry erotic comic book
- In Alienators: Evolution Continues, the Genus are monstrous alien organisms that have a high speed evolution.
- Genus Limited, video and photographic accessories company
- race (classification of human beings)
- race (biology)
- Degeneracy (disambiguation)
- Jana (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.