From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geoffrey Spink Bagley (3 November 1901 – 1992) was an English artist, museum curator, politician, historian and writer.
- The Ancient Town of Rye (1958)
- Some Inns & Ale-houses of Rye, 1650-1950 (1958)
- William Holloway, Historian of Rye: a Study of His Life and Times, 1785-1870 (1963)
- Old inns & Ale-houses of Rye (1965)
- The Ancient Town of Tye (1969)
- Edwardian Rye from Contemporary Photographs (1974)
- The Story of the Ypres Tower and the Rye Museum (1975)
- A Connoisseurs Guide to Rye (1979)
- The Book of Rye: an Ancient Town of the Cinque Ports Confederation (1982)
- A Picture Guide to Romney Marsh and Adjoining Levels (1986)
- "Geoffrey Bagley, Esq. Ryer Extraordinary," at the Wayback Machine (archived July 26, 2011) Rye Castle Museum; citing Rosemary Bagley, "Geoffrey Spink Bagley 1901-1992," Rye’s Own (UK). No 144, January 2002.
- Morse, Jennifer. "War Art: Geoffrey Bagley," Legion Magazine, 11 October 2010.
- WorldCat Identities: Bagley, Geoffrey Spink
|This biographical article about a painter from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian painter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|