Geoffrey Howard Bourne (17 November 1909 – 19 July 1988) was an Australian-American anatomist and primatologist. In particular, he studied the adrenal gland, conducting pioneering work in histochemistry.
Bourne was director of Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center from 1962 until his death.
- Bourne, G. H. (1949) The Mammalian Adrenal Gland
- (1956) Biochemistry and Physiology of Bone
- (1957) Vitamin C in the Animal Cell
- (ed.) (1961) Physiological and Pathological Aging
- (1962) Structure and Function of Muscle
- (1970) Ape People
- (1974a) Non-Human Primates and Medical Research
- (1974b) Primate Odyssey
- (1975) The Gentle Giants: The Gorilla Story'
- (ed.) (1977) Human and Veterinary Nutrition
- (ed.) (1988) Sociological and Medical Aspects of Nutrition