Geoffrey Eastop has been a potter throughout his life and collaborated with the artist John Piper from 1969, sometimes working at Piper's home at Fawley Bottom in south Buckinghamshire. His work has been exhibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London and the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge. In 2005, he had a solo exhibition of his work at the River and Rowing Museum in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- Rice, Paul (2002). British Studio Ceramics. Crowood Press. p. 222. ISBN 1861265298.
- Geoffrey Eastop — Biography, Artfacts.net.
- Spalding, Frances (2009). John Piper — Myfanwy Piper: Lives in Art. Oxford University Press. pp. 456–457, 464. ISBN 978-0-19-956761-4.
- Eastop, Geoffrey (2011). The Piper Years: A Memoir. Zingaro Books. ISBN 978-0-9566848-2-0.
- "Geoffrey Eastop". Artists and Galleries. Newbury & District Arts Association, UK. Retrieved March 19, 2012.
|This article about an artist, architect or photographer from England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|