Geoffrey James (writer)
Geoffrey James is an author, journalist, and freelance writer. His works have been published in Wired, The New York Times, Men's Health, Brandweek, Technology Markeing, SellingPower magazine and ComputerWorld. He has written several books. He lives in New Hampshire. From February 2007 to September 2011, he wrote a blog about sales for CBS Interactive. He has also worked as a consulting analyst for a number of market research firms. He now writes a daily column for Sales Source on Inc.com
Awards and honors
James' work at Inc.com has won him awards from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers and the American Society of Business Publication Editors.
Most popular works
- Business Wisdom of the Electronic Elite
- The Tao of Programming
- How to Say It: Business to Business Selling
- Business to Business Selling: Power Words and Strategies from the World’s Top Sales Experts
- Success Secrets from Silicon Valley
- Business Without the Bullsh*t
- James, Geoffrey. "Geoffrey James", Retrieved on 25 July 2013.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|