Geoffrey Perrett is an American historian, currently living in England, whose work focuses primarily upon the political dynamics that influence strategic and tactical military decisions, as well as broader political themes. He has published over thirteen books dealing with a variety of topics, among them the U.S. Presidency - including several biographies of iconic Presidents such as John F. Kennedy and Ulysses S. Grant - leading American military commanders such as Douglas MacArthur, and pivotal American military engagements.
His earlier works use the spelling "Perrett" for his last name.
- Geoffrey Perret Author biography from Random House
- Campaigning For History Archived articles related to the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election
- Books of the Times
- Decades of Sadness, Years of Triumph
- Booknotes interview with Perret on Ulysses S. Grant: Soldier & President , October 12, 1997.
- Webcast Interview on Lincoln's War: The Untold Story of America's Greatest President as Commander in Chief at the Pritzker Military Library on June 2, 2004
- Webcast Panel on General Eisenhower with Carlo D'Este at the Pritzker Military Library on October 23, 2003
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|