George A. Grant
Until his retirement in 1954, Grant created approximately 30,000-40,000 images of NPS areas. These images include—but are not limited to—the following: events, personnel, architecture, archaeology, stamps, and Native Americans. 
Because of their significance to NPS history, Grant's images have been included in the National Park Service Historic Photograph Collection.
- This article incorporates text from the Eminent National Park Service Photographers website, a public domain document.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
George A. Grant.
- NPS: "George A. Grant, a biographical sketch"
- NPS Historic Photograph Collection: George A. Grant photographs
- NPS Historic Photograph Collection: Homepage
- Media related to National Park Service photographers at Wikimedia Commons
Near Olympic National Park, 1936
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|