George Andreas Berry
He was a famous ophthalmologist and wrote a textbook Diseases of the Eye (1893) that was widely used in the U.K. and U.S.A. In 1889, Berry published a description of a case of Treacher Collins syndrome (sometimes called Berry-Treacher Collins syndrome).
- "Historical list of MPs: constituencies beginning with "S" (part 2)". Leigh Rayment's House of Commons pages. Retrieved 3 January 2010.
- Craig, F. W. S. (1983) . British parliamentary election results 1918–1949 (3rd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 673. ISBN 0-900178-06-X.
- obituary of Sir George A. Berry
- Gorlin, R.J.; Cohen, M.M.; Hannekam, R.C.M. (2001). Syndromes of the head and neck (4th ed.). Oxford U. Press. pp. 799–801.
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by George Andreas Berry
- Berry, Sir George A. (1893). Diseases of the Eye. Philadelphia: Lea Brothers & Co.
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
Sir William Cheyne
Sir Henry Craik
|Member of Parliament for Combined Scottish Universities
1922 – 1931
With: Dugald Cowan 1918–1934
Sir Henry Craik, to 1927
John Buchan from 1927
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of Great Britain, or the Parliament of the United Kingdom, representing a Scottish constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|