George Benet Bradt (born 1958) is the founder and Managing Director of executive onboarding group PrimeGenesis. He provided consulting assistance to Elizabeth Arden, Merrill Lynch, MTV, and Miller Brewing. He is also a Principal at the CEO Connection.
Bradt received an AB from Harvard, and an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He served as an executive in sales, marketing, and general management around the world at Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, and J.D. Power and Associates as chief executive of its Power Information Network spinoff.
Bradt is a principal of the membership organization CEO Connection".
Bradt is author or co-author of three books about onboarding, "The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan, "Onboarding", and "The Total Onboarding Program"  and two books about parenting, "Back-To-School Chats, Advice From Fathers To Their Sons", and "Back-To-School Chats - Advice From Mothers To Their Daughters".
Bradt was also one of the authors of the iPad app New Leader Smart Tools"
He writes a weekly column on Forbes.com, The New Leader's Playbook"
- "That tricky first 100 days". The Economist. 13 July 2006. Retrieved 2009-11-19.
- "How To Take The Reins At Top Speed". Business Week. 5 February 2007.
- "OUR FOUNDERS". Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- “The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan” (Bradt, Check & Pedraza - Wiley, 2006, 3rd edition 2011)
- “Onboarding – How To Get Your New Employees Up To Speed In Half The Time” (Bradt, Vonnegut – Wiley, 2009)
- "The Total Onboarding Program - An Integrated Approach To Recruiting, Hiring and Accelerating Talent" (Bradt, Bancroft - Pfeiffer, 2010),
- “Back-To-School Chats - Advice From Fathers To Their Sons" (Durban House 2006)
- "Back-To-School Chats, Advice From Mothers To Their Daughters" (Lulu 2009)