George Bridgeman, 2nd Earl of Bradford
|The Earl of Bradford|
Portrait by Sir George Hayter
|Born||23 October 1789|
|Died||22 March 1865(aged 75)|
|Spouse(s)||Georgina Elizabeth Moncreiffe
Helen Moncreiffe (née Mackay)
George Augustus Frederick Henry Bridgeman, 2nd Earl of Bradford (23 October 1789 – 22 March 1865) was a British peer.
The oldest son of Orlando Bridgeman, 1st Earl of Bradford and Lucy Elizabeth Byng, Bridgeman was educated at Harrow School, London, and Trinity College, Cambridge, where he graduated with a Master of Arts in 1810. He succeeded to his father's titles on 7 September 1825.
- Orlando George Charles Bridgeman, 3rd Earl of Bradford (1819–1898)
- Reverend Hon. George Thomas Orlando Bridgeman (1823–1895)
- Lady Mary Selina Louisa Bridgeman (d. 1889), married Hon. Robert Windsor-Clive on 20 October 1852
- Reverend Hon. John Robert Orlando Bridgeman (1831–1897), married Marianne Caroline Clive, daughter of The Venerable William Clive and wife Marianne Tollet, on 5 June 1862 and had son William Clive Bridgeman, 1st Viscount Bridgeman.
- "Bridgeman, the Hon. George Augustus Frederick Henry (BRGN807GA)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Bradford
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Earl of Bradford