George Chandler Chase
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2009)|
George Chandler Chase is an Affiliate Artist in trumpet at the University of Houston's Moores School of Music. He also is a founding member of the Brass Ensemble of Houston, and is a former faculty member of the American Festival for the Arts. He is a former trumpet faculty member of Houston Baptist University. He currently serves as the vice-president for the Houston Professional Musicians Association, and serves on the Advisory Board for the Houston Youth Symphony. He also serves as chair of the Curtis Alumni Annual Fund and on the Executive Committee for the Curtis Alumni Council for the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia, PA. He performs with the River Oaks Chamber Orchestra. George Chase received his Bachelor of Music from the Curtis Institute of Music, and his Master of Music from Rice University.
- "Moores School Faculty Profile: George Chase". Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "2009 Orchestra Faculty". American Festival for the Arts. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "Faculty Update". HBU Upbeat. Fall 2001. p. 15. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "2009/2010 Advisory Board". Houston Youth Symphony. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "Curtis Alumni Council". Retrieved 2009-11-27.[dead link]
- "River Oaks Chamber Orchestra - People: Musicians". Retrieved 2009-11-27.