George Henry FitzRoy, 4th Duke of Grafton, KG (14 January 1760 – 28 September 1844), styled Earl of Euston until 1811, was a British peer and Whig politician.
Euston was the son of Augustus Fitzroy, 3rd Duke of Grafton and his wife Anne, daughter of Henry Liddell, 1st Baron Ravensworth. He was educated at Harrow School and Trinity College, Cambridge, where he became a close friend of the William Pitt the Younger. From 1782-84, he was Member of Parliament for Thetford and in 1784, he and Pitt were elected as MPs for Cambridge University and Euston held the seat until succeeding his father in the dukedom in 1811.
Grafton married Lady Charlotte Maria Waldegrave (1761–1808), daughter of James Waldegrave, 2nd Earl Waldegrave, on 16 November 1784 at Navestock, Essex. They had eleven children:
|House of Fitzroy
- Henry, 1st Duke (1675–1690)
- Charles, 2nd Duke (1690–1757)
- Augustus, 3rd Duke (1757–1811)
- George, 4th Duke (1811–1844)
- Henry, 5th Duke (1844–1863)
- William, 6th Duke (1863–1882)
- Augustus, 7th Duke (1882–1918)
- Alfred, 8th Duke (1918–1930)
- John, 9th Duke (1930–1936)
- Charles, 10th Duke (1936–1970)
- Hugh, 11th Duke (1970–2011)
- Henry, 12th Duke (2011–)