||1956 (age 57–58)
Port Chester, New York, US
||Director, producer, screenwriter
George Gallo Jr (born 1956) is an American screenwriter, film director, producer, painter and musician.
He is best known for writing Midnight Run and 29th Street, and is an accomplished painter in the style of the Pennsylvania Impressionists. In 1990, he won the coveted Arts for the Parks award, and has had three one-man exhibitions in New York City.
In 2010, he wrote and directed the film Middle Men starring Luke Wilson.
He currently lives in Los Angeles.
- ^ "The New York Times". The New York Times. Retrieved April 14, 2011.
- ^ Thomas, Bob (July 15, 1988). "Midnight Run' a cut above the rest". Kentucky New Era. p. 5B. Retrieved April 14, 2011.
- ^ Maslin, Janet (November 1, 1991). "Portrait of Frank and the Other Pesces". The New York Times. Retrieved April 14, 2011.
- ^ Travers, Peter (August 6, 2010). "Middle Men". Rolling Stone. Retrieved April 14, 2011.
- ^ Scott, A.O. (August 5, 2010). "A Purveyor of Prurience in a Family-Man Guise". The New York Times. Retrieved April 14, 2011.