George Sumner Hand was a Colonial Anglican Bishop in the first half of the 20th century.
He was educated at Bloxham School and St John's College, Oxford. He was Rector of St Lawrence with St Gregory, Norwich and later was Dean of St John's Cathedral, Antigua  before his elevation to the Episcopate as Bishop of that island in 1937. He retired in 1944 and died the following year.
- ^ National Church Institutions Database of Manuscripts and Archives
- ^ “Who was Who” 1897-2007 London, A & C Black, 2007 ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- ^ The Times, Thursday, Aug 02, 1945; pg. 1; Issue 50210; col A Deaths
- ^ Norfolk churches
- ^ Crockford's Clerical Directory1940-41 Oxford, OUP,1941
- ^ Ecclesiastical News Bishops' Consecration In St. Paul's The Times Tuesday, Jun 01, 1937; pg. 22; Issue 47699; col C
- ^ The Times Friday, Oct 19, 1945; pg. 1; Issue 50277; col A Memorial service for Bishop Hand