George Hay Forbes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2011)|
Despite severe physical adversity, Forbes was responsible for church building at Burntisland near Edinburgh, where he founded the Pitsligo Press. Amongst his publications he edited works of St. Gregory of Nyssa (1855, I861).
- J.-P. Migne, Patrologia Graeca,XLIV,Paris, .
- I. D. Moutsoula, Gregorios Nusses (Meros A/, II), Athens 1995.
- Iain Sommerville, Burntisland's Churches, Part 7 - The Episcopalian Church and George Hay Forbes, .
- Anglican Eucharistic Theology, Case Study 3,6,
- Felicia Mary Frances Skene,A Memoir of Alexander, Bishop of Brechin : With a Brief Notice of His Brother, the Rev. George Hay, Joseph Master, 1876.