From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from George Mackenzie Dunnet)
George Mackenzie Dunnet CBE FRSE (19 April 1928 - 11 September 1995) was a Scottish ornithologist. He was Regius Professor of Natural History at the University of Aberdeen from 1974 to 1992.
- Racey, P. A. (25 September 1995). "Obituary: George Dunnet". The Independent. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- "George Mackenzie Dunnet". The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- Buie, Elizabeth (28 September 1995). "Professor George Dunnet". Herald Scotland. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- ‘DUNNET, Prof. George Mackenzie’, Who Was Who, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 1920–2008; online edn, Oxford University Press, Dec 2012 ; online edn, Nov 2012 accessed 18 Aug 2013
- R.E. Lewis: Flea News 51: Obituaries, Department of Entomology, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, December 1995
|This biography of a Scottish academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British ornithologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|