George Thuo (14 February 1967 – 17 November 2013) was a Kenyan politician. He belonged to the Party of National Unity. In the Kenyan parliamentary election, 2007 he was elected to the National Assembly of Kenya to represent the Juja Constituency. In April 2010 he lost the parliamentary seat after a court nullified the 2007 election results of Juja Constituency citing irregularities 
- Members Of The 10th Parliament. Parliament of Kenya. Accessed 19 June 2008.
- Daily Nation, 16 April 2010: Kenya MP loses seat
- Daily Nation, 20 September 2010: PNU trounced in Juja as ODM wins Starehe
- "Former Juja MP George Thuo dies in Kiambu". Retrieved 18 November 2013.
- "Former Juja MP George Thuo dies in Kiambu". The Star Newspaper. Retrieved 18 November 2013.
|This article about a Kenyan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|