George Washington University Virginia Campus
Research Centers on Campus 
- Earthquake Engineering and Structures Laboratory
- Energy Research Laboratories
- High Performance Computing Laboratory (HPCL)
- Center for Intelligent Systems Research (CISR)
- National Crash Analysis Center (NCAC)
- Center for Nuclear Studies - Data Analysis Center
- Pharmacogenomics/Health Sciences Laboratory
- Center for the Study of Learning (CSL)
Academic Programs on Campus 
There are currently 20 degree and certificate programs being offered on this campus. The programs are available in person, online, or hybrid form.
- Information Systems Technology, Executive M.S.
- Information Systems Technology, M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Project Management, M.S.
- Tourism Administration, M.T.A
- Educational Administration and Policy Studies, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, M.A., Ed.S., certificate
- Global Leadership in Teams and Organizations, Graduate Certificate
- Human and Organizational Learning, Executive Leadership, Ed.D.
- Leadership Development, Graduate Certificate
- Computer Science, M.S.
- Cybersecurity in Computer Science, M.S.
- Electrical Engineering, M.S.
- Engineering Management, M.S.
- Engineering Management/Systems Engineering, Ph.D.
- Systems Engineering, M.S.
- Telecommunications Engineering, M.S.
- Computer Security & Information Assurance, Graduate Certificate
- Health Sciences, B.S. (Pharmacogenomics)
Integrated Information, Science, and Technology
- Bachelor's Degree Program in Integrated Information, Science, and Technology
Justice and Public Safety Information Management
- Justice and Public Safety Information Management, Graduate Certificate
- Nursing, B.S.N., Second Degree
- Adult, Family, Advanced Family, and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioners, Graduate Certificates (post-masters)
- Health Care Quality for Health Care Providers, Graduate Certificate
- Nursing, D.N.P.
- Nursing, M.S.N. (Adult Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Research Administration, Family Nurse Practitioner, Health Care Quality, and Nursing Leadership and Management)
|This article about a university or college in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|