Georges Arnoux, (3 August 1891, Paris – 11 November 1971, Vevey, Switzerland) was a composer.
He was the descendant of a family originally from Switzerland. He studied under Vincent d'Indy, at the Schola Cantorum de Paris.
He was very interested in Brittany and Breton music (he owned a house in Brignogan). In the 1920s, he was involved with the Breton cultural movements (cercle celtique in Paris, K.A.V., Bleun Brug) and joined the Breton artistic movement Seiz Breur in 1939.
- Numerous songs (20 chansons bretonnes, 1933)
- Pieces for piano (Pages bretonnes, 1938, Tarik lan la, 1951)
- Works inspired by Britanny or composed to popular tunes
- Gethsémani, poème sacré pour solistes et orchestre (created in Lausanne, 1948)
- Lyrics for Breton music
- Mathématique de la scène (1956)
- Science et musique (1956)
- Musique platonicienne (1960)