15 April 1930|
|Died||19 October 2013
Georges Descrières (15 April 1930 – 19 October 2013) was a French actor. He appeared in 52 films and television shows between 1954 and 1996. He starred alongside Anna Karina in the 1962 film Sun in Your Eyes and portrayed the gentleman-burglar titular character in the internationally successful TV series Arsène Lupin.
He was appointed an Officer of the Legion of Honour in January 2004 and appointed Grand Officer of the National Order of Merit in May 2011.
- The Three Musketeers (1961)
- Tonight or Never (1961)
- Sun in Your Eyes (1962)
- Two for the Road (1967)
- A Flea in Her Ear (1968)
- Mon Curé Chez les Nudistes (1982)
- "L'acteur Georges Descrières est mort". Lefigaro.fr. Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "NY Times.com: Sun in Your Eyes". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- "La mort de Georges Descrières : Arsène Lupin orphelin !". don't miss.fr. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|