Georges Lakhovsky (1869 in Russian Empire – 1942 in New York City, USA) was a Russian engineer, scientist, author and inventor. His controversial medical treatment invention, the Multiple Wave Oscillator, is described as having been used by him in the treatment of cancer.
Georges Lakhovsky history
Georges Lakhovsky published books and articles that claimed and attempted to demonstrate that living cells emit and receive electromagnetic radiations at their own high frequencies.
In 1925 Lakhovsky wrote a Radio News Magazine article entitled "Curing Cancer With Ultra Radio Frequencies." In 1929 while in France he was the author of a book "The Secret of Life: Electricity, Radiation and Your Body" (French) in which he claimed and attempted to demonstrate that good or bad health was determined by the relative health of these cellular oscillations, and bacteria, cancers, and other pathogens corrupted them, causing interference with these oscillations. It was translated to English in 1935. Numerous depictions pictured in the book supposedly have Lakhovsky in a Paris, France hospital conducting clinical research treating cancer patients with before, during, and after photographs.
With assistance from D'Arsonval, Georges Lakhovsky invented the Multiple Wave Oscillator, that Lakhovsky claimed would revitalize and strengthen the health of cells. The device consisted of two broadband antennae (a sending and a receiving pair) composed of concentric sets of curved open-ended copper pieces suspended / held in place by silk threads, two metal stands to hold the two antennae, Oudin coil(s), and electromagnetic spark / pulse generator. In June 1934 he was awarded U.S. patent 1962565 for the device. In 1932, Georges Lakhovsky used aluminium and in some models multi metal, air filled tubes bent into nested circular dipoles for the antennae in his Multi-Wave Oscillator.
At age 72, in 1942, Lakhovsky was struck by a limousine. Three days later Lakhovsky died in the hospital of his injuries.
Today, many alternative medical equipment manufacturers and retailers claim to sell revised versions of Georges Lakhovsky's Multiple Wave Oscillator. Recently 3 original multiple wave oscillators were discovered once belonging to Dr. Boris Vassileff. These machines were produced during the years 1932 - 1942 by the Laboratoires C.O.L.Y.S.A, Georges Lakhovsky's former company in Paris. A complete technical analysis study has been done by MultiWaveResearch.
- George Lakhovsky, 1927: Contribution to the Etiology of Cancer (Gauthier-Villars and Co).
- George Lakhovsky, 1929: The Waves Which Cure (Gauthier-Villars and Co).
- George Lakhovsky, 1931: Cellular Oscillation. Shared Experimental Research (Gaston Doin and Co).
- George Lakhovsky, 1932: Neoplastic Formation and Cellular Oscillatory Imbalance. Treatment of Cancer by the Multiple-Wavelength Oscillator (Gaston Doin and Co).
- George Lakhovsky, 1934: The Cabal: History of a Discovery, Cellular Oscillation (Gaston Doin).
- Alternative Medicine
- Electromagnetic therapy
- Energy medicine
- Dr. Royal Ramond Rife
- Antoine Priore
- Hulda Clark
- John Bedini
- Flexner Report
- Georges Lakhovsky (MWO)
- 1929, The Secret of Life: Electricity, Radiation and Your Body, Lakhovsky, Georges, ISBN 978-0-7661-4197-1
- "Oscillator Equipment Photo". Retrieved 2007-06-19.
- "1962565 patent". Google Patent Search. Retrieved 2007-09-08.