Georgia May Jagger
|Georgia May Jagger|
|Born||Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger
12 January 1992
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Measurements||81-66-89 (EU) / 32-26-35 (US)|
|Dress size||34 (EU) / 4 (US)|
Jagger was born in London, and is the youngest daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall. She is the sister of Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born 1984), James Leroy Augustin Jagger (born 1985) and Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born 1997), and paternal half-sister of Karis Hunt Jagger (born 1970), Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 1971) and Lucas Maurice Morad-Jagger (born 1999).
In 2008, Jagger signed with Independent Models, and is currently represented by their successor, TESS Management. She has since modelled for Hudson Jeans, Chanel, H&M, Miu Miu, Versace and Vivienne Westwood. In 2009, she was signed with cosmetics company Rimmel.
Campaigns to date are Rimmel, Chanel, Hudson, Versace, Sunglass Hut, Sisley, and Mui Mui. Georgia has also shot with Cavalli for the new fragrance, ‘JUST’. She also appeared in the H&M TV and stills campaign for 2013.
To name just a few, Georgia has worked with photographer greats such as Mario Testino, Mert & Marcus, Craig McDean, Paolo Roversi, Mario Sorrenti and Terry Richardson. Georgia has also taken her love of photography behind the camera, by studying the subject combined with Art in New York before returning to London where upon she completed a foundation course in Photography.
Georgia has also took her creative streak into the World of design, when she completed her first Denim collection under the Hudson Brand, which launched to great success. Georgia has also shot an editorial film that was directed by Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) with French actor Jean Reno for US Harper’s Bazaar.
Furthermore, Georgia has taken to the runway in recent seasons and walked for designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Giles, Marc Jacobs and Alexandra Wang.
She has also recently signed as the face for Mercedez-Benz 2013 and the German Jewellery brand, Thomas Sabo.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Vogue (Condé Nast). 29 August 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour Magazine. 22 November 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- British Fashion Council (12 August 2012). "Closing Ceremony of London 2012". Retrieved 13 January 2014. "She is represented by TESS Model Management in London."
- "Georgia May Jagger takes a leaf out of mum's book and poses for first campaign". hellomagazine.com. 24 July 2009. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Georgia May Jagger at the Fashion Model Directory
- Collins, Nick (16 October 2009). "Georgia May Jagger the new face of Rimmel London". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "Date with Kate: Georgia May Jagger".