From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up georgian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Georgian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Georgia (country)
- Someone from Georgia (U.S. state)
- The Georgian era of British history (1714–1830)
- Georgian Airways, the flag carrier of the Republic of Georgia
- Georgian International Airlines, based in Batumi, Georgia
- Sky Georgia, formerly Georgian National Airlines, an airline based in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Air Georgian, an airline based in Ontario, Canada
- Georgian International Academy, a research and academic institution in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi
- Georgian College, in Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Arts and entertainment:
- Georgian poets, a group of early 20th century English poets
- The Georgians (Frank Guarente), an American jazz and dance band of the 1920s
- The Georgians (Nat Gonella), a British jazz band of the 1930s
- Georgian Theatre Royal, a theatre and playhouse in Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK
- Atlanta Georgian, a defunct Hearst-owned newspaper
- Augusta Georgians, an American minor league baseball team from 1920 to 1921
- Georgian Mall, a mall in Barrie, Ontario, Canada
People with the name
- Georgia (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Georgian"
- All pages with titles containing "Georgian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.