Georgianna Robertson (March 23, 1972, Port Maria, Jamaica) is a Jamaican born fashion model and actress. She has appeared on over covers of Spanish, French and Italian editions of Elle and Vogue Paris. Robertson walked numerous of fashion shows, including Jean Paul Gaultier, Yves Saint Laurent, Carolina Herrera, Ralph Lauren, and the 1997 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
- Georgianna came to New York at age 12. She has 1 older brother and 6 younger brothers and 3 sisters.
- She was a muse of Yves Saint Laurent and one of his favourite models.
- She starred in Pret-a-Porter, Save the Rabbit and Double Zero. She was also featured in Ini Kamoze's 'Here Comes the Hotstepper' and Stevie Wonder’s 'When Robbins Will Sing' music videos.
- She has her own swimwear line called GEORGIANNA ROBERTSON.
- On the first Cycle of Scandinavia's Next Top Model she performed a similar role to that of Tyra Banks in the original series of the show.