|Full name||Georgios Efrem|
|Date of birth||5 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Limassol, Cyprus|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Current club||AC Omonia|
|2009||→ Dundee (loan)||8||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Georgios Efrem (Greek: Γεώργιος Εφραίμ; born 5 July 1989 in Limassol) is a Cypriot footballer who currently plays as a winger for AC Omonia and the Cyprus national team. He is a product of the Arsenal F.C. Academy.
Efrem began his career as a 15-year old with Arsenal in 2004, and was a regular in their reserve and youth sides. However, he was unable to break into the first team, and so moved to Rangers in May 2007. He soon became a regular in the reserve team and was loaned out to Scottish First Division side Dundee to gain some first team experience on 1 February 2009. Efrem scored on his debut against Livingston a week later. He was released on 1 June 2009 by Rangers and signed with AC Omonia.
Efrem had an excellent start with his new club in 2009–10 after helping lead Omonoia to its 20th Cypriot championship. In that same year, Cyprus Football Association awarded Efrem with the Best Youth Player Award for the 2009–10 season.
He has represented Cyprus at youth level and captained the Cyprus under-21 team. In March 2009 he was called up to the full Cyprus squad. In September 2009 he made his first two appearances for the Cyprus first team squad.
- "Un fost "tunar" la Giurgiu". Gazeta Sporturilor. 10 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Walter backs Murray on cash charge". Evening Times. 30 May 2007.[dead link]
- "Rangers' Efrem on loan to Dundee". BBC Sport. 1 February 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Livingston 1–2 Dundee". BBC Sport. 7 February 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Rangers ace Pedro Mendes: I’m not going anywhere". Evening Times. 2 June 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2013.[dead link]