|Headquarters||Roissy in France, Magdeburg-Germany, Egypt, Dubai, Qatar|
Geoservices is an upstream oilfield service company founded in 1958 by Gaston Rebilly. It provides a range of skills that help evaluate hydrocarbon reservoirs and optimize field exploration, development and production. Geoservices provides in 3 business segments: Mud Logging (World N°1), Field Surveillance and Well Intervention (World N°2).
Geoservices is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact Charter. The Geoservices is headquartered in Roissy in France since 2009 after spending 30 years at Le Blanc Mesnil (still in France). Geoservices won a European Excellence Award last December 2009 in Vienna for the Best HR Communication Campaign...
Other group's companies
The Geoservices Group has many separate companies that provide various services in drilling, formation evaluation, slickline conveyance, measurements and diagnostics, remediation of wells. These are:
- PT. Welltekindo Nusantara
- Production Wireline & Cased Hole Services Group, LLC
- Wireline Services & Mfg Srl
- Petrospec Technologies, Inc.: http://www.petrospec-technologies.com/
- Marjan Geoservices
- Rawabi Geoservices, Co. Ltd.: http://www.rawabiholding.com/oilfield/rawabi_geoservices.php
- Copgo Services Srl
- CAF srl
- China France Bohai Geoservices Company, Ltd