From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geothermal is related to energy and may refer to:
- The geothermal gradient and associated heat flows from within the Earth
- Earth sheltering, constructing a building into a hill side or Earth berm to reduce heating and cooling requirements
- Earth cooling tubes, using ambient Earth temperature to cool and dehumidify air
- Geothermal desalination, the production of fresh water using heat energy extracted from underground rocks
- Geothermal heating, methods of heating and cooling a building using underground heat
- Geothermal electricity, electricity generated from naturally occurring geological heat sources
- Geothermal heat pump, a device used for heating and cooling using the earth as a heat reservoir
- Direct exchange geothermal heat pump, a method of heating and cooling with the energy of the earth using direct exchange of heat
- Hot dry rock geothermal energy, Heating water in hot deep rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.