|Founder(s)||Igor Kocis (CEO), Tomas Kristofic (CTO), Ivan Kocis (Chief Scientist), Dusan Kocis (COO)|
|Headquarters||Dubravska cesta 2, 841 04 Bratislava SLOVAKIA / London, UK / Houston, USA|
GA Drilling (former Geothermal Anywhere) is a technology SME headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia with two branches in London and Houston. Company was founded in 1994 and made a rebrand to GA Drilling in founded in May 2013.  GA is focused on development of the groundbreaking PLASMABIT system which is a cost effective deep drilling and rock disintegration method for accessing vast sources of energy. PLASMABIT is based on high-energetic electrical plasma opening new industrial applications in oil and gas, geothermal energy and underground mining. GA was awarded among Top 8 of European Venture Contest in Cleantech category and Top 25 among European growing technology companies.
The company is active in Framework Programme 7 Integrated projects, Cross-border and national projects and Structural funds of the EU. GA owns several patent applications for technologies in the deep drilling and material disintegration area.
GA Drilling has created or is a co-founder of the network of technology organizations not only in the Central Europe but worldwide actively supporting GA’s activities. Its partner network consists of Slovak (Slovak University of Technology, University of Zilina, Comenius University, several institutes of the Slovak Academy of Sciences) and European organisations (Imerys, Vienna University of Technology, EGS Energy).
Agreement with Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equipment
In July 2013, GA Drilling announced that it has concluded a technology development and strategic investment agreement with Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equipment, the global market leader for high-precision components for the oil service industry. The partnership is focused on development of PLASMABIT technology and to meet major challenges of the drilling industry. 
Slovak national TP geoEnergia
GA Drilling is a co-founder of Slovak national geothermal technology platform geoEnergia. Its main goal is to create a common framework for cooperation among research organizations and industry in Slovakia to develop geothermal technologies not only in Slovakia but also in whole EU. The main founder is Agency for geothermal power engineering (AGEO).
Deep Drilling Center
On 11 October 2012 GA Drilling established Deep Drilling Center in Bratislava, Slovakia. After four years of intensive research GA reached the point when it is able to develop viable deep drilling system with necessary subsystems. The previous laboratory - Research Centre for Deep Drilling - was established On November 10, 2010 by Geothermal Anywhere in the premises of the Slovak Academy of Sciences.
- Geothermal Anywhere announces rebranding to GA Drilling . Energia.sk. May 10, 2013. Retrieved on November 22, 2013
- Geothermal Anywhere among Top 25 of European Venture Contest. Thinkgeoenergy. December 12, 2012. Retrieved on December 29, 2012
- Drilling technology firm Geothermal Anywhere receives US$3.7m EU funding. Thinkgeoenergy. February 11, 2010. Retrieved on May 5, 2010
- CASE: Geothermal Anywhere on official visit in Australia. Energia.sk. December 7, 2010. Retrieved on May 5, 2010
- UK: Egs Energy Forms Alliance With Slovakian Drilling Technology Pioneers. Thinkgeoenergy. October 29, 2010. Retrieved on May 5, 2010
- GA Drilling Announces Technology Development and Strategic Investment Agreement with Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Equipment AG. Geothermania.blogspot.sk. July 29, 2013. Retrieved on November 22, 2013
- Slovakia has a new national technology platform geoEnergia. Energia.sk. November 15, 2010. Retrieved on May 5, 2010
- Pýtame sa: Tomáš Krištofič: Centrum pre hĺbkové vrty je výrazným posunom vpred. Energia.sk. October 15, 2012. Retrieved on December 29, 2012.