From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gerber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gerber may refer to:
- Latin name of mathematician Jabir ibn Aflah
- Heinrich Gottfried Gerber, a German engineer
- Gerber convention, an ace-asking convention in contract bridge
- Gerber Legendary Blades, a maker of consumer knives and multitools headquartered in Portland, Oregon
- Gerber format (named after H. Joseph Gerber, founder of Gerber Systems Corporation), computer instructions for fabricating printed circuit boards (PCB) and CAD data.
- Gerber Products Company, manufacturer of baby products
- Gerber Life Insurance Company, affiliated with Gerber Products
- Gerber Scientific, a company specialising in graphics and flexible material machinery
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures
- Gerber, California, USA
- Gerber Scout Reservation, a summer camp for Boy Scouts, in Whitehall, Michigan, USA
- Gerber/Hart Library in Chicago, Illinois, USA
People with the surname Gerber:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gerber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.