From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geri can refer to:
- Geri (Cyprus), village in Cyprus
- Geri, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Geri, Golestan, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Geri, wolf in Norse mythology from the story of Geri and Freki
- Geri Allen (born 1957), American jazz pianist and music producer
- Geri Halliwell (born 1972), English singer and songwriter, member of the Spice Girls
- Geri (clan), subgroup of the Somali people
- Geri, Somali word for Giraffe
- Geri Evans, fictional character from the British soap opera Family Affairs, played by Anna Acton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.