|Religion||Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism|
Lafayette, ID, USA
|Children||2 children, 1 grandchild|
P'arang Geri Larkin, born Geraldine Kapp Willis, is founder and former head teacher of Still Point Zen Buddhist Temple, a Korean Chogye center in Detroit, Michigan. The name Geri Larkin is a pen name. She graduated from Barnard College in 1973. Larkin, daughter of a wealthy IBM executive, left her successful business life as a management consultant to enter a Buddhist seminary for three years, where she was ordained. When she left she sold her material possessions and bought a brick duplex in downtown Detroit which, with the help of local residents she cleaned up and turned into Still Point.
She currently resides in Eugene, Oregon.
- Stumbling Toward Enlightenment ISBN 1-58761-329-8
- Building a Business the Buddhist Way ISBN 0-89087-888-9
- Tap Dancing in Zen ISBN 0-89087-889-7
- First You Shave Your Head ISBN 1-58761-009-4
- The Still Point Dhammapada: Living the Buddha's Essential Teachings ISBN 0-06-051370-5
- The Chocolate Cake Sutra ISBN 0-06-083695-4
- Plant Seed, Pull Weed ISBN 0-06-134904-6
|This Zen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Buddhist biography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|