Germantown Township, Clinton County, Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||38.65 sq mi (100.1 km2)|
|• Land||38.31 sq mi (99.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.34 sq mi (0.9 km2) 0.88%|
|Elevation||413 ft (126 m)|
|• Density||54/sq mi (21/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62215, 62218, 62230, 62231, 62245, 62271|
|GNIS feature ID||0429050|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.65 square miles (100.1 km2), of which 38.31 square miles (99.2 km2) (or 99.12%) is land and 0.34 square miles (0.88 km2) (or 0.88%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Ammons and Saint Boniface.
- Buddes Lake
- Clear Lake
- Foppe Lake
- Grass Lake
- Horstmann Lake
- Moody Lake
- Olges Lake
- Round Lake
- Wilkins Lake
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 107
- State Senate District 54
- "Germantown Township, Clinton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Sugar Creek Township||Breese Township||Wade Township|
|Looking Glass Township||Santa Fe Township|
|Venedy Township, Washington County||Okawville Township, Washington County||Covington Township, Washington County|