From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Germinal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germinal may refer to:
- Germinal (French Republican Calendar), the seventh month of the calendar, approximately March 21 - April 19
- Germinal (novel), an 1885 novel by Émile Zola
- Germinal epithelium (disambiguation), either:
- Germinal center, area of lymph tissue rich with B cells
- Germinal (journal), a Jewish anarchist journal from London
- Germinal (F735), a ship of the French Marine Nationale
- K.F.C. Germinal Beerschot, a Belgian football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.