From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Germs)
|Look up germ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germ or Germs may refer to:
- Germ (microorganism), a microscopic pathogen.
- Germ cell, an ovum or sperm, or one of its progenitors.
- Cereal germ, the reproductive part of a cereal grain.
- Tooth germ, an aggregation of cells that eventually forms a tooth.
- Germ theory of disease, which states that some diseases are caused by microorganisms
Art and media
- The Germ (periodical), a periodical established by the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood to disseminate their ideas
- The Germs (comics), a comic strip in the magazine The Beano
- Germs (Invader Zim), an episode of Invader Zim
- Germs (band), an American punk rock band
- "Germs" (song), a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic
- The Germ (album), the fourth album by California punk band Victim's Family
- Germ (mathematics), an object in a topological space that captures local properties
- Germ, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune of the Hautes-Pyrénées département in southwestern France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Germ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.