Geronimo (1993 film)
|Directed by||Roger Young|
|Written by||J.T. Allen|
|Music by||Patrick Williams|
|Cinematography||Donald M. Morgan|
|Editing by||Millie Moore|
|Production company||Turner Pictures|
|Running time||100 minutes|
Geronimo is a 1993 TNT television movie starring Joseph Runningfox in the title role. First Nations actor Jimmy Herman appeared in this motion picture as the Old Geronimo. It also features Apache/Mexican actor Adan Sanchez who was later on the PBS series Wishbone. It debuted on television five days before the theatrical release of Geronimo: An American Legend.
It was shot in Tucson, Arizona.
|This article needs a plot summary. Please add one. (April 2013)|
- Joseph Runningfox as Geronimo
- Nick Ramus
- Michael Greyeyes as Juh
- Tailinh Agoyo as Alope (as Tailinh Forest Flower)
- Jimmy Herman as Old Geronimo
- August Schellenberg as Cochise
- Michelle St. John
- Eddie Spears as Ishkiye
- Cody Lightning as Young Daklugie
- Ray Geer as Teddy Roosevelt
- Annie Olson as Mrs. Roosevelt
- "YELLING GERONIMO! WES STUDI'S FILM AND TV ROLES ALLOW HIM TO WALK IN HIS ANCESTORS' SHOES". Chicago Tribune. 1993-12-19. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
- Harrison, Joanne (1993-12-05). "Geronimo Reconsidered TNT MOVIE REPLACES THE MYTH WITH A REAL PERSON". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
|This 1990s Western film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|