From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the diagnostic tool, see GERRI.
Not to be confused with Garri, Geri (disambiguation), Gerry (disambiguation), or Jerri (disambiguation).
Gerri is a feminine given name, and may refer to:
- Gerri Elliott (21st century), American businesswoman
- Gerri Lawlor (21st century), American actress
- Gerri Peev (21st century), Bulgarian-British journalist
- Gerri Russell (born 1962), American writer
- Gerri Santoro (1935-1964), American woman who died from an illegal abortion
- Gerri Sinclair (21st century), Canadian businesswoman
- Gerri Whittington (1931-1993), African-American secretary
- Gerri Willis (21st century), American journalist
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|