|Title||Executive Vice President and Chief, Sales, Services & Support Officer Juniper Networks.|
Gerri Elliott holds a bachelor's degree in international politics from New York University.
Gerri Elliott started her career at IBM where she spent 22 years and held several senior executive positions in the U.S. and internationally. She spent two years in Tokyo as Vice President, Distribution Sector, Asia Pacific for IBM, and then was promoted to Vice President, Distribution Sector, Americas before leaving IBM in 2001.
Elliott joined Microsoft in September 2001, where she served as Corporate Vice President, Industry Solutions Group, Corporate Vice President, Americas, and Corporate Vice President, WW Public Sector. As a Microsoft executive, Elliott was a member of the National Board of Operation Hope Inc. She also served on the Steering Board of the World Economic Forum's Global Education Initiative  and served on the U.S. Commission on the Future of Higher Education appointed by the Secretary of Education. She served on the board of SynapticMash, a software plus services company focused on connecting educators with the critical information needed to improve learning outcomes.
In July 2009, Gerri Elliott joined Juniper Networks as the Executive Vice President of Strategic Alliances. She held this position until July 2011 when she was named EVP, Chief Sales Officer. In November 2012 she assumed additional responsibility for Juniper's Services and Support organizations. As EVP, Chief Sales, Services and Support Officer, she leads a global organization of more than 3,500 professionals that includes direct and indirect sales, systems engineering, advanced technologies and field operations. She reports to Juniper Networks CEO Kevin Johnson.
Women in Leadership 
Gerri is passionate about inspiring women to lead. She is on the advisory boards for the Center for Executive Women Sr. Leadership at Kellogg (Northwestern), and for Catalyst, a research organization dedicated to expanding business opportunities for women. She has been a mentor and sponsor of women for over 30 years, and one of the founding participants in Fortune’s Most Powerful Women/US State Dept’s Global Mentoring program.
Gerri is a 2013 YWCA Silicon Valley Tribute to Women (TWIN) award winner, honoring executive women who exemplify excellence in executive level positions. Additional recognition includes the 2012 Profiles in Diversity Journal Women Worth Watching list. She was a panelist at the 2013 Generation W Women in Leadership Conference in Jacksonville, Florida.
- "Juniper Networks Appoints Gerri Elliott as Executive Vice President, Strategic Alliances". Juniper Networks. June 23, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "Juniper names Gerri Elliott as executive VP" (in CIOL network). June 24, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "Juniper Networks Appoints Gerri Elliott as Executive Vice President, Strategic Alliances". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "Operation HOPE Welcomes Respected, Proven Global Business Leader Gerri Elliott to Its Governing National Board". Reuters. May 12, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "Global Campaign for Education". Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "BOARDS & COMMISSIONS Commission Roster — The Secretary of Education's Commission on the Future of Higher Education". US Department of Education. Retrieved 2009-07-23.
- "Ex-Microsoft exec lands a big gig at Juniper". CNN Money. Retrieved 2009-07-23.